Monday, May 11, 2015

Transfers are Awesome Being Able to See All the Missionaries!


Hey!!!! :)
Yesterday was so great and such a blessing to be able to skype with y’all and Noah at the same time!!! It’s awesome that we can be able to talk face to face for that special time. It made my day and I hope you had a awesome Mother´s Day momma, and that y’all had an awesome wedding anniversary dad and mom yesterday as well!! I am so grateful for the wonderful parents that I have! Grateful to have been born to "goodly" parents as was Nephi (1 Nephi 1:1)
I cannot thank the Lord enough for the family I have been blessed to have. One of the most gratifying knowledge we can obtain in this life is a surety that we can live with our families forever, for eternity! 
Today was transfers and it went great!!! It is awesome being able to get together will all the missionaries!! Our "family" was united for the first time;  Me, my son, grandson, and great-grandson!!! It was awesome and got some family pics. ha.  It is great to announce the new areas for the missionaries and their new companions. I have gained such a stronger testimony these past few months of how we truly are in the area and with the companion the Lord would have us be with. The Lord is preparing those to hear us, and it's our job to be worthy to act. We are only instruments in the hands of the Lord. We must continue to clean our "instrument" daily, so that when the Lord needs to play the instrument, "use us",  a beautiful and pure sound will come out and will touch the hearts of those who hear it. I have tried to clean my "instrument" daily so the Lord can use me in the manner that he would to help out his children come unto the truth. We are all sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father. He is always there!
I am lookin forward to being here for these last few months and finishing out strong!! So grateful for our Savior whose love and atonement is continually reaching out to each and every one of us. Let's reach out for it and accept it!! Use His grace to change our lives, and allow ourselves to become who we are meant to be and reach our potential. 
I love you all so much!!! Look to reach out and help those who are in need! You might just be that very instrument that the Lord is needing to help that specific child of His, but you wont know until you Act. :)

Love,

Elder Bean

Elders, Preator, Bean, Barbosa, Shinigoski, Batista

Skyping with the fam

With Elder Rojas, from Argentina

With my "son" Elder Lima, "grandson" Elder Montes, "great grandson" Elder  Van Wagoner

No comments:

Post a Comment