Wednesday, July 29, 2015

O Último Email - The Last Email from Brasil


Hey, sorry I haven’t had any time lately to write any emails!

I’m sitting here "speechless" without words, full of emotion of happiness, gratitude, and love.  For my family, friends, and loved ones back home whom I will see soon, and also for these many incredible missionaries and people I have grown to love and know so much here in Brazil.
These past two weeks have been so special and incredible to me. Words alone on paper/email cannot describe them. 

But today we had our mission conference with the 160 missionaries in Brasilia.  There are just under 200 missionaries here in our mission and it has been such an incredible opportunity in getting to know each and every one of them and gaining such a love for them. It was really hard saying goodbye to many people that have become such important people in my life. Saying goodbye to these good and wonderful people I have come to love here in Brasil has been one of the hardest things. My heart is full and these people will always have a special place in my heart.   
I cannot express my gratitude enough to my Heavenly Father for all I have been given and blessed with. Choosing to serve a mission, has been the best decision I have made in my life until now. Everything that happened in my life before my mission, in a sense prepared me to be here and serve as a missionary in Brazil. I am full of gratitude as I look back and think of how I was as a young teenager and how the Lord new the potential that I had and that I would be able to accomplish much one day in Brazil, even though I didn’t even know it.  I know the Lord never gives up on us. I am so grateful He never gave up on me and has been continually patient with me throughout my life. The decision to serve a mission has set the tone for how the rest of my life will be, and I am so anxious and excited to continue down the path throughout my life. Although as a missionary I serve and teach others,  I have been the one that truly has been served and been taught. I have come to know my Savior and I love Him. I am so grateful for His eternal love and His patience and grace. He loves me, just as much as He loves each and every one of you. He desires us to accept Him and Follow Him, for He is the Truth and the Way.  I know with all the surety of my heart that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored on the earth today. Jesus Christ is at the Head of this church, and He leads it through a living prophet.   I love the scriptures and I have such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know it to be the word of God. I know it with all my heart and soul. I will never stop to testify of its truthfulness, and how much I have been blessed from reading and learning from it. It has given me a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and I have come to know Him even more from it, along with the Bible.  Two sacred books that testify that Jesus Christ is the son of God and the Redeemer of the World. I know that if we all exercise our free agency, and choose to make the personal and internal decision to follow Christ, we shall receive eternal life one day. I love my Savior so much and I know that I will never be capable of thanking Him for all He has done for me, for my family, and for all of us: every single person who has ever lived and who will ever live here on earth. 
My heart is full of gratitude and love for Him, I can not express it enough. But I can try and I know that through obedience to His commandments, we show our gratitude for Him and all He has done for us and for our loved ones. He is the Truth, and the Light of the World. 

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."    


3 John 1:13-14  says:

"I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee..."       

couldn’t have said it any better :)


I love you all so much and look forward to our reunion. 

Com Amor,

Elder Bean



Last week when we flew to Palmas
The Flight Attendants wanted a pic with us
Mission Conference for all the missionaries the Brasilia Mission except for the 40 missionaries in Palmas
 




No comments:

Post a Comment