Monday, January 12, 2015

Transferred to Asa Sul and Cruzeiro and Made a Mission Secretary!


Wow, so today has been a veryyyy long day for sure!! I was transferred and my new area is Asa Sul and Cruzeiro. My new calling is one of the four Secretaries of the Mission.  It will be a new experience and pretty fun!!! My new companion is awesome, Elder Barbosa!! He is a stud and Brasilian, but speaks English fluently. We are gonna have such a blast. Today, us four secretaries and the assistants, were busy running around getting things in order. So I'll be in the mission office from like 10:00 until 5:00 everyday during the week, and then we leave to go teach. Thursday will be my new Pday to send email and stuff. 
The last week in Gama was awesome!! I was in a trio with Elder Preator and Elder Barusso. It was really tough having to leave Gama. The Bishop called me into his office and thanked me for all that I have done to help there. Gama feels like a second home to me. I’m gonna miss Preator and Barusso a ton.  But I’m super stoked about being here in Asa Sul and working in the office.

I love y’all so much!!!! :)

Elder Bean

P.S. I'll write more this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment