Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Testimony


This week Elder Bean didn't get much time for emailing due to Carnival.  The missionaries were out on a limited basis because it gets pretty crazy in Brazil during Carnival.  We got a letter a couple weeks ago that he wrote January 13th, here is his testimony as he wrote it in Portuguese and the translation follows.


Eu sou muito grato por meu oportunidade estar aqui no Brasil por dois anos. Eu sei que esta obra, este trabalho missionario é verdadeiro. Meu testemunho sobre esta igreja e todas coisas sao muito forte agora mesmo. Oracao é real. É verdade. Quando tenho dificuldades, Deus me adjudou muito. Eu sei que, com tudo meu coracao. Deus vive e tamben Jesus Cristo. A Igreja de Jesus Cristo das Santos dos Ultimos Dias é o Reino do Deus na Terra. Eu nao quero saber onde Eu seria sem este Evangelho é voces minha familia. Sou muito grato por voces. Familias sao Eternas. Eu sei que isto é verdadeiro. Deus vai responder a nossa oracao se nos temos desejo.
Porque estou aqui? No Brasil? Porque Deus me abencoado com voces e O Evangelho na minha vida! Eu sou muito com sorte. Eu tenho o Evangelho verdadeiro! Esta dificil as vezes, ser um membro da igreja, mas é felicidade verdadeiro. It is all worth it!
Eu amo voces! Eu amo as pessoas no Brasil! Eles sao filhos de Deus tambem. Entao, quero eles para ter o que nos temos. Nos temos uma familia Eterna. Uma familia feliz. Dom de Linguas é real. Eu prometo. Eu testifo que posso falar em portugues e escrivir esta carta so porque de Deus. Quando tento um Espirito Santo, Eu posso falar todas es coisas! Entendo tudo tambem. Eu lembro antes a missao…Eu obedeci os mandemeutos e muito ativo na Igreja. Eu tive um forte testemunho tambem. Mas agora…Nossa!! Meu testemunho é MUITO FORTE!! Nossa!! Serio!! Eu vou ser forte na Igreja para sempre e vou fazer o que Deus me precisa fazer. Eu quero casar no Templo (muito tempo depois missao haha) e ensinar meu filhos o Evangelho e seja um exemplo para eles.
Todas as coisas Eu tenho, é porque de Deus. Entao este 2 anos é meu “Gracas a Deus”. Mas nos precisamos ser representantes de Jesus Cristo SEMPRE! Com ou Sem plaquetas missionario. Depois 2 anos, Eu quero minha plaqueta, na meu curacao!
Voces sao minha rocha!! Muito obrigado por seu amor, cartas, emails, caixa, e apoio. Eu sou muito grato por isto! Eu Amo Voces!!
Eu estou bem feliz, porque Eu escrevi esta carta sem um dictionario!! Eeee Rapaz


I am very thankful for my opportunity to be here in Brazil for two years . I know that this work , this missionary work is true . My testimony of this church and all things are very strong right now. Prayer is real . It's true . When I struggle , God helps me. I know that with all my heart . I also know God lives and Jesus Christ . The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the kingdom of God on earth . I do not want to know where I'd be without you guys this Gospel is my family . I am very grateful to you guys . Families are Forever . I know this is true . God will answer our prayer if we have the desire .
Why am I here ? In Brazil ? For God blessed me with you and The Gospel in my life ! I'm very lucky. I have the true Gospel ! This is hard sometimes , being a church member , but it is true happiness. It is all worth it!
I love you guys ! I love people in Brazil ! They are God's children too. So , they want to have what we have . We have an eternal family . A happy family . Gift of tongues is real . I promise . I testify and speak in Portuguese and also I can write this letter because of God . When I try with the Holy Spirit , I can talk all things ! Understand everything too. I remember before the mission ... I obeyed the commandments and was very active in the Church . I also had a strong testimony . But now ... Wow ! My testimony is VERY STRONG ! Wow ! Serio ! I will be strong in the Church forever and I will do what God needs me to do. I want to marry in the Temple ( long after mission haha ) and teach my children the gospel and be an example for them .
Everything I have is because of God . Then this 2 years is my " Thank God ." But we need to be representatives of Jesus Christ, ALWAYS ! With or Without missionary name plates . After two years , I want my plate , in my heart !
You are my rock ! Thank you for your love, letters, emails , boxes and support . I'm very thankful for that ! I love you !
I'm very happy because I have written this letter without a dictionario ! eeee Boy

Elder Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment